(: you will find treasure if you smile

Wednesday, June 6

Suprise , suprise !

I came to blog , amazing ey ?

Anyways , please do my friend test if you dont want to die(: Its at the bottom of this blog . You must sign up first I think !

Training had been tough but fun ! I sprayed water at Farah! :p

Court game today is just o.o . I couldnt defend well , idiooooooooooot! . Celestine was super fast ! ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

Tommorow got match for all of us eh ? If there is , I hope I would not screw up!

Imagine you have big muscles , fadilah :)

After training mac as usual . Thank god theres mac near our school . Imagine theres no mac at yewtee! :(

But can go other branches what!

Yeaaaaaah -.-


Yesterday , CCA Council meeting for aces day ! Some of the moves are just hilarious ? Need to lead the school for aces day ! Maybe we should add pumpin (hiphop move) to the workout . Imagine the teachers doing it ! ha ha ha !
Most probably would not la .

Sofeana is soft-spoken ? Wth! HAHAHAHA!

I got chalet on 8 June ! Family gathering !
Swimming and going escape theme park !
Im scared of roller coasters but I want to face my fears :)
If I can bully farah , i can ride a super thrilling roller coaster right?

Wait , it doesnt make any sense .

-.-

Cant go out with jacelyn and kaixin as our schedules are just clashing with each other :(
Cant go out with babes too , same reason :(

Theres still negeri sembilan trip
;DDDDDDDDDD
I think I going to hug hafizah and farah at night !
Nah maybe not!

Knock knock whos there?
no
No who ?
Nobody!

lame shit!
:p

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home