(: you will find treasure if you smile

Friday, May 4


Picture credit to Kurt Hasley.

Hello! History test today . Truthfully I was not fully prepared despite studing-with Zuran on the phone for 2 hours :D
10 pm - 12 am ^-^

Wow this week super great . Keep one day school , the next day not school! =) Its better! But I will slack at home ... grrr

Ok ok , so went school as per usual . Wait for zuran .. Then tick tick tick tock , history exams start .
Its was oooouhkaaaay! Not too hard not too easy . But not enough time considering I write very fast already , then my hand was aching . Uhh! The source base questions took a hell lot of time .

Hope I can get atleast a B3 .

If A even better ! Woooh!
Next exam Literature . :( No liking towards Literature ever since I just passed the latest test. So fed-up. I will try to pull up . But I dislike literature pls :(

Definately not taking Literature next year. Hope not!

Then after school, decide to study . We went mac first to eat then we went hafizah house to study! Well the main point is to study but , played with hafizah adorable sis . Her picture at zuran blog . I didnt even study!? Hahahaha . Watch TV with Iman using earpiece.

Didnt want to disturb the rest , but at last we crap and laughlaughlaugh like nobody bussiness.
Laugh with them always make me have the urgee to pee .

And sofeana keep scaring me today . Yes , Im scared of rats . traumatized by it .
Hahahaha , sofeana sofeanaa... :)

Then walk home with adek and Iman . Sooo loooong!



For andy:

But you all can see also , my pathetic desktop :) Post yours too!




My current one



Long time ago .


And I miss smsing someone!


Want to love ?


This way , please

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home