(: you will find treasure if you smile

Friday, April 13

Hello (:

History lessons is interesting ! Its nice if you can catch the drift . Then it was maths .
Someone was sleeping during maths ! I abit guilty ! :x

Mdm Goh like want cry like that :( . I will be a good gril next time even if it means sleeping with my eyes open. You tried you best . -.-

LALALALALALALALA!

What topic should I bring out this time ?

Hmm lets go back to primary school! I kinda miss my pri school classmates when Andy was showing me his Primary School class photo!

I think I have some primary sch pics?

I MISS MRS ONG AND MR ONG AND NOT FORGETTING MR HAMDAM! I miss them. I love them .

Here are some pics :)



Me , Iman and YingYing , during some IT competition or what!




HAHAHA . Im soo nerdy and geeky !



Thats azlin(: I use to sit beside her and enjoy stranggling her :P Awww, miss the classroom!

Lastly ,



MISS THE MEMORIES:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home