(: you will find treasure if you smile

Thursday, April 5


What a damn f day!

Lessons was like tooooot. I didnt pay attention! Talk talk with Sof and Irwan! Booring lah the lessons -.- Laughing is a torture today! Laughter isnt the best medicine . I think its because of ovrdoing the sit ups . I didnt know 30 can get A already , waste my efforts do 44 . :(

Today PE is 2.4 km . -___________________________-

I was soo tired but who wouldnt be tired running 8 rounds ?! I didnt stop this year (: So I got 14th position !

Really tired after that .

Then some ass lessons and we have to have a class for capteh thing . Need to wear tradisional costume . Like ASS la! Err horrid horrid .

I didnt feel comfortable at all !

When fnish already , I quickly changed . (:

Some secs one so enthu and some just refused to cooperate. Im used to it I guess (:

So stayback awhile with Iman . And that grp of boys keep calling me ____ . F!
Then went home , saw Ms SOH! (:

You go girl !


GOing religious class lter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home