(: you will find treasure if you smile

Friday, March 23




Wooohooo! Jogathon today . No lessons . These days I keep reaching school late -_- . I didnt go for the Jogathon as I participated in Road Relay! The whole class went for the Road Relay since so many CCA Councillors . !

I was the 8th runner! When I was running I felt like a star with people cheering me and stuffs!

No kidding.

It was nice people cheering for you!

Thanks those who cheered for me ! Duh , my class didnt win but dont care! Its about trying :)
At least we got the united spirit. That makes me so in love with 2/5 !

We are going to go our different ways
But our memories together will still stay.

No netball today ! YAY! Suprise , suprise , my passion for netball has decrease :( Dont know why .

But I will try my best on court ! I hope .

Went lot one . walk around ,ate.

I embrassed myself in macdonald -.-!



!!!!