(: you will find treasure if you smile

Thursday, March 22

Ok I have not been posting much .

Batam trip was fun! The place its not that bad ok! Its pretty nice and relaxing . Dont beleive? I show you some pictures! The resort is nice also! Very luxurious .




The view of the beach! Pretty!



Half of the nice nice swimming pool!


My cute cute cousin!



I played pool okay! My first time play pool. Hahaha I scored in 2 pathetic balls ! :D



I got nothing better to do . :D


Well thats it but got loads more! :D


I keep wanting to sleep during lessons! Argh! I miss Mr Azman. I hope my maths wont deprove.

Science lessons about chapter 6 is interesting ! Not the chikopeks stuffs la . About abortion and giving birth all that. Facts of life ! :/ Super gross.

Today is very stupid! I fought with Sofeana dont know for what reason la! -.- I go vandalized her uniform then she do back . How dumb are we ? hahaha .

Now ok already :) Hahaha stupid stupid .

After school went KFC , crap with them as usual . Went back home with iman (: LOL!

Need to go religious class lter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home