(: you will find treasure if you smile

Saturday, March 10

cca council meeting about jogathon . Preety boring . I m taking part as my class not enough people to participate . No choice , just sacrifice. "D

I didnt talk much today as my throat was effin dry and pain . It should be the weather I guess. So drink more waterr! "D

Slacked at home . Maybe doing my homework tommorow =D

Sunday : Do homework , clean room , read books
Monday : Life science , do music and history project with friends
Tuesday : Class outing to Sentosa ( not sure going or not)
Wednesday : Training plus homeworks
Thursday : Finish book reviews 4 eng 1 malay
Friday : Finish off all the homeworks
Sat:Holiday malaysia
Sun: Holiday to malaysia

:/ Sigh . Having ___.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home