(: you will find treasure if you smile

Saturday, March 3

Unity Secondary school is my second home . :D

Sigh .

Tests beginning to reduce but more projects coming up!

Moomin is a nice guy :D Thanks for all the sweets and candies you gave us (:

School has been fine . Just fine . I guess , I hope .

Ok this is dedicated to her :

I hope you can change your attitude girl . I appreciate all those things you did but I guess you need to know how to be serious at times . And please think on other people's feelings. I think you need to know which is more important - your friends or your boyfriend . If your bf leave you , who you going to come back to ? Your friends. Just hope you can at least listen and do what your friends ask you to . Stop giving one excuses after another. Because we are just sick of your shitty attitude. Im not asking you to change completely. Just have some responsibilities. I hope this wont hurt you and I dont know if you are reading this. I know you are not perfect . Neither am I perfect . I know but I think you are getting too far. I have been supporting you but in this case Im not too sure .

I may look happy outside but I have feelings too!

Friday went to Suntec City for the Career Fair . Didnt attend training , sorry!
Took brochures for the library .

I cant recall anything interesting , ohman!


Need to study now , bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home