(: you will find treasure if you smile

Friday, March 9

!

Got back result slip . I dont know what to say . Im not happy , Im not sad . Im not even contented with my marks. I can still do better . I can . I can :D Look on the brigggggght side of life! :)

My average marks is 65. I want work hard until get 75! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Sofeana came today! Yesterday Irwan and Sofeana didnt come ! Super lonely during class ah pls.

Boys keep making sick noises in class. Sick SICK! Muhahaha . I dont really mind. Livens the class.

Holidays coming and teacher giving us alot of 'presents , WOW ZOW IM SO TOUCHED! -.-

Tons of homework and tons of project .

And today I was super nooisy! Talking to myself is entertaining enough~

*My name is Italy and you can call me an Italian . Im a super model ! :D

Theres cca council meeting tom! Training on mon and wed . :D


Today training is :o . Had a hard time catching my breath . Played court game which I played super shit and went hooome :D


Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home