(: you will find treasure if you smile

Tuesday, March 6

School -.- Whenever I blog , most of the time is about school. Schoool Schoool Schoooooool! Sick of blogging about school . Sick of the school itself too but not sick of classmates,friends though . Am I sick of the teachers yet ? Perhaps.

So you guess it , school affairs .

Good thing about today is lessons start late. Woooh! I can sleep another one hour! :D YAY! History first period . Get back test results . Yea , whatever (: . Music was next . We planned our 'skit' . I got to be a lorry driver :) Looser! Yadaaa yadaa yadaa.

Recess!
.

Maths next! Waaah! I seriously want Mr Azman back ! The training teacher is :/ . Its ok , I will give her time to adapt :D Had a hard time doing the maths questions la! Thanks sof and irwan for your help -.- Confusion of the confused handwriting.

Had beep test for PE . Stage 6 Level 6/7 / Hoooooooow pathetic ! Haha . I dont really mind :D Its tiring ok but Im lazy to run also :/ so heck .

Zuran's sister lesson next - Science :DDDDD
Mdm Aishah look like Zuran ah! :X Lol
Mdm Goh look like Jia Hui :X
Ms Jessica look like Ruban :X

Wahahahaha.

Last lesson malaaaaaay! How boring . Hmph . But somehow it ended fast . ^^

After school , wash up went Mac . Just crap and help out abit. :D

I wonder how animals laugh . Seriously how ?Imagine a dog laughing or a cat laughing ? freaky .

Went home with sofeana today !

*booo tommorow have home ec . going to bring my plates all that . So heavy.

" If you can imagine it,
You can achieve it.
If you can dream it,
You can become it. "



A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home