(: you will find treasure if you smile

Monday, April 2


Taken some weeks ago. (:

MONDAY!
First day of the week. And i was ALMOST late. What a gurreaaaaaaaat start! Yea yea!
The lessons went fine! Zuran was sooo noisy in mothertongueee class . Hahahahaha . The rest boring .. Sofeana keep disturbing me today ! -.- nevermind , I was bored too! Keep disturbing me girl (: , but no fighting!

Project Work was funny! Mrs Naza was on maternity leave . We were all so happy ? -.- This teacher Miss Yeo came in. She was moore fun!

But we tricked her . I dont know who start , but half of the class said fake names and she beleive! Wth! Hahahahaa. Until now , she still dont know we tricked her . Jokers...

After that was boring. Assembly was useless , it was hell boring. Even ms Soh dozed off! :X

After sch , went library then went lot one . blablablabla and went home with ruzanna :D

thx my friends , I appreciate your care and concern (:




Tuesdays (: NAPHA TEST , wish me luck . Hope I dont have mentrual cramps . S

Shit.

Stay happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home