(: you will find treasure if you smile

Friday, March 30

4 more weeks to mid year exams.

Examinations.

The words that send shivers down my spine .

This week was pretty much a study week although its aesthetic week.Kinda reminds me , why the school wasted money on such a stupid banner that just says ' aesthetic week' . - .-

Today is netball last training for the moment. Well today training was slack , lame and fun. Since theres no netball , I shall revise and be a good girl and study.

I want to finish up on my
. History Project
.Ce project
.English OPA

as soon as possible .

Next week is napha test. Tuesdays and Thursdays. I aiming for all As. I want to be both pysically and educationally stable .

I say until so serious .

Ok lets smile
1
2
2


(:

Haha.
This is getting boooo-ring.

Hmm. I will post another time if I got some interesting events.

:)

Take care.

Heres a joke :

Why a box cant be opened?

What a stupid joke!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home