(: you will find treasure if you smile

Monday, March 26


helohelo helo!

Back to schoool. OK Andy still thinks that Im too happy and he wants to kill me ! Can you beleive it?
-.-
His soo weird. Or maybe Im the one who is weird!

Lessons was fine! Mdm Aisha didnt come soo I got some time to finish my unfinish homeworks! (:
Ohya today Ms Soh went bonkers , I mean she was super angry la.

Part of me want to laugh but what she says its also correct . Being a teacher is soo tough . But I want to teach infant and toddlers .

They are soo innocent and sinless and they cant brighten my day :). Thats why I want work with babies in the future ^^

Today I was hoping for Lit remedial , silly me .

So training is tough for me . i was kinda dreading it . NO mood to train ok! :(
I did alot of mistakes and court game I wasnt putiting my 101% . :/

I got to crap after training :) . Farah and Afiqah! Muahaha.

Ok , went home then bathe .

I left with one book review!
Theres history test on Wedn . And its not source based questions!! Im going tooo die :D But its not too late. I just cant listen to Mrs ong , so (dontknowwhattosayandithinkyoualsodontwanttoknow)

Tommorow going school late ! Yipee , i love tuesdays (: .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home