(: you will find treasure if you smile

Monday, April 9

HELOO!

Today is fuuuuuuuuuuuun! After hibernating for like 3 days , went to school! But then , no mood to study la! :(

Rch school super duper late :X 7:27 am . Then finally know my hist test marks . Pathetic. But atleast I pass. Anyway I prefer History to GEOGRAPHY!
Arghh dont know why I hate geog but like i have no interest in geog can! I failed in sec 1 .
-.-

Hahahaa

And now science learning about pysics . No more BIO! I want bio! Arghh pysics sucks like hell . No laa , I just no interest in that kind of things. BOOOO! :(

then Project Work tcher didnt come ! :D As usual , we all so happy . Then this nice man , Mr Shukor came to releive. His english was wow zow! :) Super chim but goood words! :D

Today I never pay attention much :( . Was singing , crapping with sof . HAHAHAHA . I Love HER LA! :D

Then after sch went lib then went LOT ONE.

Went to LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG john silvers to eat. After that went NTUC!
BOUGHT CHOCOLATES. We bought Cadbury Marble . The big pack . We shared among 5 people so each person paid 75 cents ! Good deal :D

Its nice :D YUMMEH!

OK then then go in out lib , go find nadya and gang . We want to trick them . HAHAHA!

WE SUPER EVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL!

:)

evil but we good girls ok!

anyways

I LOVE THEM :D

HEHEHE
GUITAR LESSONS TOMMOROW YAY! I WANT LEARN CHORDS BADLY :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home