(: you will find treasure if you smile

Saturday, April 28


I know I shouldnt blog , but I cant help it!

I want tell the world that Im sooo excited .(:

Well theres a sudden gush of excitedness!

Im excited for exams ! Hmm . Maybe Im excited to get the exams done and over with . But I want to do it to the best of my capibility .

So after exams its going to be fun!

Burn books ,worksheets , kill the teachers and burn and rock the whole school down !

Nah, just kidding !

Theres going to be chalet , netball camp at saint john island(hopefully have and doesnt clash with anything) , trip to negeri Sembilan ( Country 9 ) and much mooooooooooooooooooooooore !

But its not much , really but Im just excited. And theres PTC . Have to do duty for two hours ?!

I realise sometimes Im soo random .

So , GOOD LUCK PEOPLE WITH YOUR EXAMS .

LETS MAKE IT WORTH IT! :DDD

I♥YOU

Muahahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home