(: you will find treasure if you smile

Wednesday, April 18

Its a beautiful day! :)

Anyway, today is super dready! Well maths was slack . Dont know where the hell Mdm Goh was. Slack like nobody business. -.- I should have done something more beneficial but I didnt. Oh well. :D

Home Econs was next . Cook MACARONI&CHEESE. The taste is not bad but its kinda tasteless. Oh well .

Recess was like so whatever. Oh well.

Mother tongue , super dready like o.o. But , I was super nervous for my oral cause my I could not speak proper malay fluently. What the shit . Well , I did ok for the oral I guess ? I have the urge to speak english . -_-' And I did not look at Cikgu pretty face much , I dont know why . Nervous . Nervous.

OH WELL!

Then it was science practical . I was super duper lazy by them to do anything. Pysics again. NOT GOOD. Pysics I dont like you .

ENGLISH! I was again, nervous for my OPA. But now its finally over and I can brush it aside.

Literature was -_____________________- . I didnt listen to her half of the lesson. Literature , I dont like you also :P Make the period better by disturbing and distracting people . Maybe I went overboard but it was fun. Shall not put the person name I joked on today :) Im a good girl after all! :D

So lessons today is like so whatever.

Was hungry so went to Mac. My sodium intake is high already . My ideal weight for my height is 51 kg and I need like about 15 kilograms moree! How to gain weight healthily? Maybe I cant be fat , its just my genes.


argh.

Anyways, I LOVE ♥ CLOUDS,stars,the beach and the sky. They are soo pretty :)





p.s : Take good care of yourselfs! Near midyear already :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home