(: you will find treasure if you smile

Monday, May 21



Today is extraordinary (:

Firstly we went to Metta Home for the disabled . When I stepped in I was shocked and was speechless for a moment. But , I get used to the people as we go along (:


Some of them are active and bubbly while some EMO! Hahahaha no la , some are just anti-social.
I gain alot of experience ! :)

One of them is good at maths , then others like to dance , draw , sing and so on.

You can view their pictures at Zuran blog .


Then we went around the place . Sometimes , I dislike the smell :( . Raaah , but thats ok ! Had fun playing with them !

Discuss about the project and went to school!

Then BLAHBLAHBLAH, got netball .

I was late , I was saying sorrysorry to coach . Then blahblah . Today training was ok although at certain times I was panting like a dog .

My skills is like ?@$#^%$%&$^& .

Then certain things happen . yee , yeee

Then then , finish already netball training . I miss the times where farah , me , fizah and iman crap like nobody bussiness! So yalah , we played a fool !

I was a total idiot , embarassing myself .

Oh yea babe , Im irritating .

Sorry to those who suffered :p

Whatever lah =.=

Then crapcrapcrap run here run there disturb here disturb there and we went mac. :)

crap again then blah blah blah :)

ahahahhaa. ok then went home .

My knee is strarting to get pain like wtf. :(

Alright till here :).

Have a good night !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home