(: you will find treasure if you smile

Wednesday, May 16




*jumps*

Hahaha , right so maybe I wasnt very depressed ! Im over-reacting o.o! Finally got back my maths and amazingly I passed . =) I will post the marks tommorow okay since History I dont know the MCQ marks :D

Please wait . (:


Roughly I passed all the subjects but not too good but still alright . I get satisfied too easily sometimes . <: Rah! But now only sec two , when go sec 3 and 4 surely more tough ! :( . I link those who needs to be link or relinked . Check it out and for those whose link is still not there tell me . Sometimes im forgetful.

Im adding pictures slowly so it wont be boring!

School today was great ! Maths was nerve racking cause I want know whether I pass or fail .Watched John Tucker Must Die during home econ (: Hilariousss ! Hahahaha .

Recess then . Had to do duties for 2hrs during ptc for class council . :(

Mother tongue was tiring . :( I forgot to bring along my malay newspaper so from 2nd floor go to 4th floor and back to the class at the second floor . When I reached , realised I forgot to bring my malay exam scripts -.- . So yeah , went back up and down . Roarrrr ! :D
But malay was not boring cause I keep laughing and cikgu was telling us about lonek . :)

No shopping centres :(
Sleeep on the floor :(
No aircon :(


I take things for granted and now I have to live in a village ( kampong) for 2 days 2 nights ! How exciting . An adventure :) I will survive ! I will surviveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

After malay was science which was slack (:
Then english go through the papers .. And lastly literature . Nothing much .

After school , went to canteen eat and bought BOOOST . CADBURY BOOST! :S

Super nice! Wouldnt it be nice if the world is cadbury ?

I make a fool out of myself in the bus (: Who cares ..

Hahahaha .



I promise you pictures so here it is !



Mothers day cake !



Spot the present !




Familiar right ? hahahaha.



HAHAHAHA! Im a barbie girl in a barbie worrrrrrrrrld ~ Thats mine btw . =x



i cleaned it but its messy now -.-




I took this picture 10 minutes ago the picture is proof (:

Ohman , I post such random pictures .

HAHAHAHAH!





I give you one hug!



awww :)
Take care .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home