(: you will find treasure if you smile

Monday, May 14


Well , sorry for not posting .
I know some are anxiously waiting for my posts :/


Lifes no goood!

:[

Kinda depress . I bet i going to get even more depress tommorow :[

Move on , move on !

Yesterday was mothers day . Gave my mother card and this bear with flowers . My brothers gave a cake and an Osim isqueeze :] Wow !

Then went watch spiderman3 . To me it was super duper boring ! Feel like sleeping although its action packed ? Ok , I dont really like action movies ! People were dozing off behind <: After the boring movie which some of you think is super duper amazing and spectacular spectacular! (wow -.-) Went to bugis and shop ! (: Bought a couple of stuffs .

Jee, what a boring post!


RAWR!



I will blog more okay ! With pictures (:
Please wait !

No mood now .
:(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home