(: you will find treasure if you smile

Friday, May 18

Wee alright yesterday was great ! Played hide and seek ! Imagine running like crazy together as a group ! Yeeehah! We played that during PE . =)

Fun ok !

Then nothing much , I forgotten most .

Today was slaaaaack!

And yah , I was super duper irritating today !
HAHAHAHA!

I know most of you are irritated by me :>

Cant help it you see (:

I don’t know what to say ?

Blog another day!

My results which I think will be prnted at report book

Eng :B3
maths :C6
science:A2
mother tongue :A2
History :A2
Lit:A2

I need work on my maths .

RAAAAAAAAAAH!

I no idea what to post seh ! ^^


Next time ok ?

p.s : thanks zuran for posting this for me
and sorry Farah for bullying you today (but I will still do it again )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home