(: you will find treasure if you smile

Sunday, May 20


Raaaaaaaawr!

Today slack like nobody bussiness .

Not even bothered to touch my homework :)

Sigh , slacking period ! *o*

So today I just eat , sleep , computer , tv , full stop .

(:

Indeed I was #$%#$^%$^ %^@%@%!#%!$^ BORED.

Then suddenly alfi make me and zuran soo excited ^-^ !

Hehe , we should know right (: I hope its 4 days trip but thats impossible but impossible is nothing ^^

I still hope we can stay in the resort :)

I know you guys have no @#!&T#*!T$*^$* idea what am i talking about right ?

hehehehehe!

Whatever!

Tommorow going to Metta Home for CIP!

It is a mixture of old and young people . Disable people . :(

For seriously bored people :


Humans Interesting Facts

This is weird but true!

While sitting at your desk make clockwise circles with your right foot. (go ahead no one will see you) While doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.

Your foot will change direction.



AMAZING RIGHT ?



HAHAHAHAHA :)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home