(: you will find treasure if you smile

Friday, May 25


Right !

The last two days are really great . Theres a mixture of emotions and I must say , it is a great experience.

While the sec 1s and sec 2s are having fun , we did some community service (: I did not regret the whole experience .

It kinda make me a better person :)

So as you know we went to Metta Welfare Association! The people there are mentally disabled..

We did for them 1000 PAPER CRANES . And we gave them straw hearts (: (:

We performed for them ..

Felt really touched when they feel happy .

Some of them could speak properly and thus we cant tell what he/she trying to say but the smiles on their faces is enough .

I felt satisfied and touched . (:

We also bonded as a class I guess ..

So today was WEIRD DAY!

Woke up late we had debrief , recess and petry workshop . TREY CAME IN! He is funny and weird ahahaha! Played bingbangboom!

Funny and I was violent ..

righhhhhht . Im NOT VIOLENT! *shows innocent face *

Then we did poems and things happen :(

After that we went mac and then we went back to school cause wanted to see the sec 3s then things happen again :(

So went lot one (:

Played hide and seek and thats WHEN IT HAPPENED !

I became paranoid after that .. URGHH!

Okay okay , so i was hiding opposite this fair indian guy and i pretend to read book ..

Then sofeana was near me lah , so we sms each other ( sofeana was not playing )

Then she sms me " the guy with the pink shirt keep looking at us ! scary.. "

then I looked at him!

Indeed he looked at me . So I want reply back sofeana then the indian bend towards me and say

" can i have your no ? "

Then i dont know what to say so i just shake my head then farah and iman found me !

Yeahperfect (:

So after that I went out dont want face him..
Then he kinda like followed me .. or maybe not

Then they all like tease2 .

BUT WEIRD AH!

become paranoid ..

roar then we went mac and talk about butches isit ?

And i saw alot of WEIRD WEIRD peple...

:(

The world is coming to an end , soon ...

:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home