(: you will find treasure if you smile

Thursday, June 7

I think I need do this survey -.-

Seven thing that make you smile:
Friends
Family
Cute stuffs
Good results
New clothes
Sweet msges/greetings
Nothing , I smile very often (:

Seven things to do to win my heart:
Honest
Faithful
Loyal
Caring
Sweet
Thoughtful
Cute and handsome :X
( am I asking too much ? )


Seven things that I believe in:
Allah.
Family
Friends
Myself
Afterlife
What goes up must come down
love?

Seven things that I'm afraid of:
Allah.
ghosts.
myself.
lizardsfrogsbeetles! (lol -.-)
rats , creepy crawlies
roller coasters
dark
you

Seven things I do everyday:
Eat
Sleep
Computer
TV
Smile
Breathe In and out
Talk crap

Seven people I want to see now:
My babes
My pri school friends
My cousins
Cucumber
Spatula
Remote control
TOILET!
Seven people I want to do this trivia(no order):

Mehbup
Ali
Maryjane
Superman
Spiderman
Patrick Star
YOU!



That was lame , anyways Im going to get ready for my training now (:
Will blog later!

(:

DO MY QUIZ DO MY QUIZ!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home