(: you will find treasure if you smile

Saturday, September 1

Sorry to those I didnt reply on MSN yesterday. I slept from 5pm yesterday to 830 am today!! Hahahaha, And dont be paranoid cause I didnt reply . And Im not angry at you -.-

Well , tchers day was nice and touching!

Well making the photo album was nice. Although me , abi and Kaixin got chsed out TWO TIMES by that banana auntie. She got serious attitude problem. We kindly go out of the class after we cleaned up and she had to bloody slam the door so f hard? We could report her for destroying school property ! hahaha .

But, I had fun working with Abi And Kaixin and alot others. Thanks everyone. Then we go home ec do. But I didnt do , I got distracted by the delicious cookies some of them made! WOO! hahahaa , then I had to go home cause got religious class bleah.

31 Sept:

Reached school at 640. Then went class to help abit then go hall do aerobics.Some people are enthu some people just dont care. -.-

Hmm then ms hamida told abi that we have to clean home ec lab cause got ants -.- so I just went down and helped.

AND THEN IT WAS THE SUPRISE. We hide and then suprised mrs ong , we sang as a class ! The cake , the cookies , the photo album , the montage was really lovely. And yeeeeeah! I got to hug Mrs Ong! I can see she was touched and I was touched . Everyone was touched. I love 2/5.

Next year we have to part :( boohoo.

Then after sch went long john to eat then went lib then went CCKPS! Kaixin all that we waiting for me .

Then they saw me and then I saw them and Yel, Kaixin , jacelyn , esther and me had a group hug ! awww :( Then I hug hug hug . I think I like hugs now! hehehe :D
Fishies!

Then we illegally went 6 th floor by lift and roamed the classroom. I seriously miss the classroom! SO CLEAAAAAAAAAN! AND BIG!

Then we walked around and take pictures .
Saw many others too!
I love fishies (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home