(: you will find treasure if you smile

Sunday, August 26

Pigs cant fly

chnged skin.
(:

Congrats to the USSBBG for making it 2nd in nationals!
And goodluck to the debators of 2/5 for tom assembly

Saturday was aerobics. Last session yeah! Hope we do well on ACES DAY and the sec 1s and 2s will participate along as we spend alot of time on this!

I will be standing on tables

When I do aerobics I look funny kan farah ?

D:

hahaha.

Weekends was a bore , really. But I had a good rest . Anyway I got sick on Sat :( I threw up all my food. I hate puking!

And I have a sore throat from all the shoutings and cheerings hahaha.

I HATE the feeling of itchyness on your throat the feeling is so @#$@%@$%^$@^ banana.

Hope you guys have a pleasant weekend yeah (:

Back to school tmr!

And oh boy tchers day cming soon !


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home