(: you will find treasure if you smile

Monday, August 20

im so bored but i have lot of homework to do.

anyway my september holidays is NEEARLY FILLED UP, i feel so busy hahahaha. I got this day camp on friday 7 sept! The activities looks fun like abseiling , rock climbing and so on!

Hahaha luckily its not something about challenges singapore facing , being secretary of redland or presenting a wall .

I left 2 free days which I highly think got netball! Might as well have no holidays right ? But got weekends.

I feel so lazy to do DNT , its super troublesome! Plus ruzanna is somwhere having camp!

LALALALA, anyways I ate alooooooot when I break my fast! hohohoho!

I also bought myself two bars of chocolate and finish is within 10 minutes. :p
Temptations.

When I was going home with Iman in the bus as always, we keep imagining stuffs. Then we imagine until so disgusting, iman almost puked.

HAHAH


Im soo lazy do mt homework , like everyone else :p

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home