(: you will find treasure if you smile

Wednesday, August 8

national day celebration todaaaay!

after i bathe realise one of my eye is red ! HAHAHA its not sore eyes ah, i think soap got into my eye or something . Hahaha my eye is red and white!

-_-"

The celebration ok ahhh! The school tak semangat ah, like I semangat like that.
This year no "kick" .

I dont even know how to sing the soong seh! :p

then got performance , then choir singsing then with npcc and ncc dancedance.

funny.

Its nice too see singaporeans wearing red and white today (:

then tchers vs staff match , I become referee.

I just like to blow the whistle. (:

The teachers play very funny ! Hilarious , they soo semangat.

Bagus ah , then laughlaughlaugh.

Blahblahblah .

Then we had cca councillor match , 5 minutes only :( But its fun !

:D:D
then went home super early , now nothing to dooo :(

have fun to those who went watch movie !

ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home