(: you will find treasure if you smile

Monday, July 16

SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME TODAY!
MOODSWINGS?

OR JUST PLAIN INSANE?

I am super irritatiing today :D
Sorry if anyone of you is/are my victims!

SOOOOOOOOOOORY!
SSHEEEESH

Im also over reacting
stress
lame
crazy
weird

today .

muahahaha!

ok today was fine , lessons were kinda dready ! Anyway mr azman rocks , he understands our stress and sacrificed his money .

I earn 50 cents from him today (: But mubin told me the answer ..

I keep going toilet today , dont even ask .

Science was when my mood changed !

The electric circuit is damn irritating if it had a face i would slap it right away .

nahh im not violet , im a sopan , well mannered good girl ! kan kan ?

Then me and sofeana damn irritated then mdm aisha shows us some things and the class is indeed lame , like who ?

Then sofeana and me got reaaaaaal bored and we talk to a bear, uhuh a stuffed toy bear.

I laugh like shit, I almost peed.

Fadilah : Why your bear so hairy one ?
Sofeana: where got hairy ?
Fadilah: Got *points* and look so old ?
Sofeana: *covers bears ears* and whispers to the bear : sssh dont listen to her"
Fadilah: *punches the bear*
Sofeana: *comfort it * and scold me -.-

something like that , but the conversation is looooong.

hm then mother tongue , wasnt really listening . Was talking with zuran and syam , then we went up to put things into locker!

then assembly is retarded , hurhur .

went lot! eat then do homework with iman , then after that the other two calendar girls join !

wahahaha
ok bye :F

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home