(: you will find treasure if you smile

Saturday, July 7

Im back from zuran BBQ, tricked her (=

Met sof and ruz kat south view lrt , I was obviously late.

After that met Iman, Fizah and farah.

Zuran dont know the 2/5 babes are coming , so we were walking walking then sofeana saw zuran , then we all panic! HAHAHAHAHAHHA, ran around the neighbourhood and made so much noise !
FUNNY la. Then zuran bro ran to us and point point , our plan seriously didnt work .

But she only saw sofeana . So me iman ruz sof go MEGA PLAYGROUND play first since zuran baru smpai while fizah and farah waited for hasif and gang.

So played there eat air batu then went tembusu park .
Zuran looked excited seeing us , hehehehe :D

She wasnt expecting us .

So me Iman,farah,fizah,sof,ruz,liyana,syahirah,maira,zaf,pure,eugene,mubin,hasif,luqman were there.

Had fuuuuuuun (:

First played hide and seek aka catching . Hilarious once again , mcm ape jek kite sembunyi and lari-lari mcm kene kejar hantu :D
Iman and zuran kana forfeit . They had to climb a tree , mcm money. Iman position is so damn funny. OUCH!
But fun la (:(:

Then played egg game but I went Iman house to do prayers first then go back tembusu park , ate ! And played egg game , theres one egg that is not boiled and out of like 9 eggs , one are raw. AND I happen to be the "lucky" one :DDDDD It was cooling la, serious. Anyway the egg are cracked at our hair .

but its worttttttttth it , you cant have raw egg on your hair all the time so this is a golden opportunity :D

Then played water game , funny .

Then played with flour , I didnt run around .

I sat with zaffy and laugh at them. SO I walk to them and someone throw flour at me , mmng padan muke!
:D

egg+water+flour = disaster

hahaha some are worst though , took grp photo and then home !

quite late already!


OH WE ALL HAVE BOY NAMES TOOO!

IM FADIL/FADLI(my bro name fadli)!=D




WEEEEEEEEE ROOOOOOOOOCK YA!
thanks zuran and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN.
WHO HAS THE PICTURES? I want!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home