(: you will find treasure if you smile

Monday, June 25

First day was ok .

I had a hard time waking up . Keep telling myself 5 more minures :p roar . Oh yes , tomorrow training at 645 am ! :o Must wake up early!

Hope theres alot of court game !

The bus 975 is friggin slow! Slow and steady wins the race butttttttttt its too slow and the bus so little! Theres so many teckwhye / bukit panjang govt / cck sec students cause the bus goes their school route . Then still got workers , then the bus service so little . Lucky I squeeezed in , or I will be late !

D:

Hope next time they increase or use the long bus!

Reached school , new painted walls . The color is boring! But heck. Changed of timetables . Theres 3 periods of maths in one day , 3 periods of mothertonger in one day and 3 periods of english in one day .

:O

Changed sitting arrangement,suppose to be sitted at Mubin seat but I want seat closer to the left. Cant crap and talk nonsense much anymore!

But its ok, I really want to do well for EOY.

Karen is our geography teacher , she seems organised. We will see how she teaches , I cant afford to fail geography anymore. Although I hate geog , must learn to love it.

ha!

Then it was maths . I was listening attentively , maths is always tiring and sleepy . But I want push up my maths ! :F

Literature was fine. Did nothing much.
The class seems different and tired.
Even the teachers ask why we are so quiet.

then science was kinda motivating. (: I want work hard. Assigned to do this mini book . Since its graded, I want do properly.

Maaaaalay came late again.
roar , just crap with zuran ! :D

Assembly is boring , whatever uh! Just disturb disturb nad and zaf :p

Then went looooooot eat , lib , pop .

Saw zlinzlin and her sister .

That pretty much my day uh! :D
So boring ah my posts maybe I will update once a week :D

Ok I want do my work cya!

take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home