(: you will find treasure if you smile

Tuesday, June 19

Alright guys , Im back from gemas . I sound pretty outdated (:
Gemas trip is awesome!
For those who dont know what the hell is gemas , its a homestay programme located at Negeri Sembilan. Its a kampong!

The trip was really memorable . It feels like yesterday .

So First day :
Kissed Mom goodbye and my dad send me ! I was the first one to reach ! Sat with Liyana on the bus , had breakfast at Gelang Patah . I hate cats who just come unexpectedly :( Then stopped by a few places and had a long bus ride . Most of use were sleeping throughout the ride. Our tour guide , Ahmad was super talkative and like chef wan . I was wondering when will he stop talking cause I want to hear to my mp3+sleep. -.-

Finally we reached , they received us with their hands open. Thats when I realised my phone was missing , -_- , Im super gundu and careless . Nevermind its over ( lost all my contacts and changed my no already so ask me (: ) Ate some spicy food and got some speech . Boring! Mdm Fadilah 's son ( not me ) is super arrogant ! But he is cute.

Me , fizah and farah stayed together at ketua kampong's house . Oh ya and also Cikgu Nor . She is open minded and friendly (:
Our house was near!
Our foster parents were nice too (:
Bonda and Ayahda!
And my foster mother , is a netballer playing Centre , how cool is that ?
0.0

When we reached the house we got super duper excited , lame us . Cause its not what we expected . We thought you know those kampongs , dirty , not well maintaned and woody . But ours is all bricks and cement!
*grins*
Went to our room , there is two guest rooms .
One for cikgu nor and one for us .
The toilet is clean and spacious ! Shared the toilet with cikgu nor since its connected.
=)
Our room is big ! Theres one queen bed which me and farah will be sleeping and a single size bed for fizah .

After exploring our house , we decide to explore the area , walk up and down and saw Mdm Fadilah + her son + Zuran + Sofeana + Liyana house . We went their house , ate and look at their house then they went our house (:
Ate again !

I tell you we ate a hell loads of stuffs this 3 days (: (: (:

Then we went back , BATHED , ahem ahem *wink*

had dinner , talked and crapped .
slept .

i want to be in the middle , :D

2nd day :

woke up , bathed and had breakfast ! we got kampong tour so we visited a couple of placdes , rubber plantation , fruit plantation and the sungai .

Prettyy borng , went back to our house , rested . Then I think we went to Zuran house again , ate there and went back to our house ate again .

Then ater lunch zuran and gang came by our house and we played wrestling!
Wrestled like we never wrestled before!
Damn hilarious , and sofeana won ! Can you beleive it ?! o.o
LOL!

We were making so much noise , but
Cikgu Nor or our parents did not comment (:
heeheeee!

We went fishing ! Touched a worm , a live worm and MURDERED IT! Fishing was super frustrating :(
i didnt get a fish , I guess I have no patience -.-

Had refreshments and played kampong styled game .
(:

Went back and rest , had dinner , bathed and went to balai raya ( something like the kampong cummunity centre)
Got this fake wedding ceremony , Azfar and Fazzilah .
I can say its quite grand , cant beleive the folks bother to do the pelamin and stuffs (:

Had some performaces , saw Hilmi and Sadeeq look alikes ! (:
The pengantin look cute together and they keep smiling , tak penat ke ?


Took pictures as a group and felt like a star cause theres so many cameras (:

Went back , tired , slept!
Oh and when we were walking back , the stars are just beautiful (:

Not like singapore one , so little .
The stars is twinkling and theres a whole loads of them !
Pretty (:

Third Day :

Had breakfast , took pictures with bonda and ayahanda give them our souvenir
, and gathered at balai Raya again for the leaving ceremony :( Its pretty sad living them . Had speeches and got some souveinir ,


hugs and kisses were received when we are going back
:( :( :(

When my Bonda hugged me and kissed me , I felt really disheartened !
Going to miss the place , going to miss the people , going to miss the insects , going to miss the trip , everything .
Why must good things always come to an end ? I guess its just the way of life.
Wave our final goodbye and went to some places .

Went malacca , visit some places . Was dizzy from the rocky bus rides .
Then had luch at this shopping centre , widow shopped (:

Went back to singapore (: home sweeeet home!

I still missing them !

You can visit farah , fizah , zuran or liyana blog for more info on the trip (: (:

Yesterday had aerobics , tiring . The jump jump step is confusing! :X
Ate at ljs , slacked at library
and also
had netball , Iman was in charged . I wonder why when we are training its like super quiet ?

had court game , and finally made noises (:
Didnt really have the mood to play :(

Went mac , ate and homeeeeeeee!


No pictures , Im just plain effin lazy ! :) RoaAR!

Maybe just one!





I wonder why my rod is so high -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home