(: you will find treasure if you smile

Sunday, June 10



Im back! Oh dont worry I not going to kill anyone (:

Misses you guys <3

I had a blast .

Fri :

Went there with lot of things . So I reached and they said that must go escape today cause the ticket will expire !( We get free escape theme park tickets ) Since its like 3 pm already , we like rush to prepare to go out . Then don't know who go and check the tickets , and we realised that it expired on 8 July and not 8 June -.- .
Splish splash went swimming ! (: Swam quite a long time then went back to chalet , get ready to barbecue!

Eh wait , I didnt help barbecue , I helped eat !! [; Ate 9 pieces of barbecue chicken . One piece is one drumstick and one wing . Its niceee ! [;

Then eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat.

Watched tv , hang out , take a walk then sleep . Squeesy , more than 10 people squeezed into one room .

Didnt sleep well .


Sat :

WENT ESCAPE , my uncle was more excited then the rest of my cousins -.- . I faced my fears !
Actually its fun ! We keep riding Wet and Wild and Pirate! Too bad the inverter was closed ! :(
I ride the flipper (issit) once , cause its soo dizzy , ride superman once ( not exciting ) , the family coaster once ( my back hurts while riding this ) , bumper boat thrice ( kiddy but fun ~ ) , went haunted house thrice ( its boring but we wanted to scare the others . muahahahaha ! Some of my cousins scared go there , but the ghosts all super fake ! ) , Pirate is nice ! We had a screaming competition , two of my cousins sit at the back of one side , while me and my cousin sit at the back of the other side . Its a draw according to my uncle , the people infront of us cant take it (: My uncle said i screamed the loudest (:

Keep riding it (: fun la . Feel like you are going to fly! I think we ride wet and wild the most !

Fun and wet ! (: Its scary though but fun .

At last i faced my fears . (:

Went back soaked to the skin . Saw Shaikah ! Then went swimming again !
(:

Then went back , eat eat eat , play , play , play ! My small cousin was dancing and 'playing the guitar ' , so cute!

Slept , and oh my goodness , my uncle snore so effin loud o.o

Its super duper loud ! -.- He say he kana 'rasuk' , crap ! XD couldnt sleep well , but woke up late .

hee .

Last day :

Get ready to check out but we were telling jokes then or was it the day before , super lame until so funny -.-

Then prepare walk around and home sweet home! Reached home slept (:

Four more days to gemas :)

Miss you guys (:

Anyways sorry to fizah and farah I didnt follow you guys go buy the souvenir !

Btw if you all are bored , you can




And thats not my butt .

;]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home