(: you will find treasure if you smile

Friday, June 22

School starting next week ?!?!!

like ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmy ,

im not dreaming am i ? :( :(

Too bad we cant turn back time time / stop the time .

Got my timetable ysterday and its weird / strange.

Monday theres art ? (: Im kinda looking forward to it , claymation .
i think I going to dreaaaaaaaaaaaad Tuesday , I used to love tuesday .

Cause can wake up late , and the subjects are pretty slack like music (:

Now theres training EARLY IN THE MORNING . So hafta wake up extra damn early . No days can wake up late no more :( boohooo!

And we going to sweat after training so we coming to lessons smellylily , unless we wash up or something or bathe but I doubt got time ,

cause in case need copy homework .
Maybe I should make a new semester resolution that is to not copy homework ? Maybe maybe .

Besides needing to wake up early there THREE PERIODS OF ENGLISH , I wonder how come ?

one hour and thirty minutes of you know what and what and what .

The rest of the days are pretty much fine (:

Im left with maaalay homework , raah.
And when we come back to school , new seating arrangement and individual seating that means must be independent . <: homeworks , projects coming again . I guess all good things must come to and end . and yes , i just created a LJ account , just in case blogger screws up or what . I learn a new word today > pulchritudinous

:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home