(: you will find treasure if you smile

Monday, July 9

I AM SO ANGRY ! *makes angry face* , no much people are tagging! MAYBE NO ONE READS MY F POSTS (:

MAYBE I SHALL BE HAPPY BECAUSE I GOT A NICE BOOK , but I STILL WANT TO BE TAGGED .

jeee, im sucha a looooser

looool .

school was fine (: kinda fast .
recess got this thing this pameran (forgot whats its called in english) , then some people took alot of brochures like us hahahaha, hmm maybe not alot.

We are excited for ourrrrrrrr future !
But we hafta separate! SADSADSAD!

tomorow going to be a slow one thats for sure ......... four english periods .
cool or what ? =.=

maybe i shall enjoy tommorow english lessons.
HAHAHA!

after school went lot one , they were staring at my nose . (inside joke)
I CAN CONTROL IT!
shall i go to the doctor?

HAHAHAHA!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home