(: you will find treasure if you smile

Saturday, August 4



IM BACK! :p

Seriously I need more excitement in my life . BUT "too much excitement is no good for you" quoted from Mrs Ong. Schools a drag . One project after another , one test after another, one homework after another and one scolding after another.

Term 3 is restless. I've been slacking in my work :( I know I should word hard but no mood lah!
Tired and sick of school.
Luckily I didnt fail any common tests:D
and I hope not in future too.


My post is getting boring, hah!

Just briefly summaries yesterday. We got good marks for Maths Project like YAY! Our hard work like paid off (: Happy la (: Mr Azman told that our board game will be showcased some where o.o .

English we did presentation on Food Medley . Kaixin did the actual food and its nice (:. i did the powerpoint and Ms Soh not happy my file too big . -_- .

Then we had ART , storyboarding. We were gossiping more instead of doing art. LOL. I can see one of my friend is fed up :( Dont ask ok.

Then we had training , ran just 10 rounds and we went hmt . While waiting for cikgu , me and iman were playing with the roller chair . Push each other very fast and we closed our eyes. Fun and scary! Screamed and made alot of noises . HMT boring . Then we went back to training and realise training ended YAY!

Hate training nowadays . Whats with me ?
So we went mac and fetch FIYAH! That cute girl ! She is fizah sis , then we brought her go to sch and watch NDP . (:(: So cute lah!

Then today boring seh , got aerobics.

Finally know the steps , keep doing again and again. Got push ups :p Someone werent cooperating o.o . LOL

Then me and iman went home.

IM HAPPY THAT THERES NOT MUCH HOMEWORK TO Do ^^
I CAN REST (:

WOOHOOO!


I love c.g

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home