(: you will find treasure if you smile

Tuesday, August 7



I am tired full stop.

Early in the morning had training as usual. Court game all the way (: I keep stepping on court , I dont know why! I played badly too :(

Like coach said I should use my brain more on court! (:

After training , its super hot. Sweating like what. :(

Then go lessons.

-_- -_-

I dont like tuesdays :( , to me its super tiring !

Plus lessons are not interesting -__- whichhhhhh meaaaaans I can doze off anytime.

So after school went home STRAIGHT , with IMAN.
We both are tired.

The weather so hot some more and I brought MANY BOOKS home so my bag was super heavy :(


sofeana never come :(

tmr is national day celebration .

yayyyyyy -_-

What to wear??


Remember bring cca councilor shirt tmr :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home