(: you will find treasure if you smile

Friday, August 17



chnged skin!

Today was uh slaaaaaaaaaack!Oh ya early in the morning something unexpected happen :/ totally didnt expect someone to be beside me ! HAHA.

Anyway it was raining,yay! I like windy days!

Lessons were normal. As usual, nothing interesting happens .

BORING LA!

Update also no use , not interesting .

Hope the tchers day plan works out, hohoho!
I still dont know the plan :/ cause the class council meeting in on tue morn wen having training.

Today training was disappointing, coach was upset cause people keep not attending. blahblah, then went malay.

I just felt like sleeping when wtching that video . Then went back training , had court game.

Played lousy as usual..

Then went mac and home! :D:D


Looking forward to tmr man ! HAHA , cca councillor then go iman house bake brownies :D:D






...
Is it possible Mr. Loveable
is already in my life?
right in front of me
or maybe you're in disguise

Who doesn't long for someone to hold
who knows how to love you without being told
somebody tell me why I'm on my own
if there's a soulmate for everyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home