(: you will find treasure if you smile

Wednesday, August 22



Firstly, congrats to my dear class for getting to the finals of the debate. You guys rocks my world~ WOOHOOO!
Anyways, gd luck to us for tmr interclass!Lets kick some asses! HAIYA!

What a day .
Wednesday is always slack. good. In the morning was rushing the dnt presentation. Then it was PE, too bad its raining ! So the girls got to do their own work and the super active boys go to the gym .

IPW mrs naza never come AGAIN . o.o 2 person in each grp get to go white room, i dont want cause i want fnish dnt. (:(:

So i was like kinda alone cause my babes all went to W.R . But people came and talked to me, and abi and kaixin told me abt the tchers day plan. cool stuff. So wasnt really lonely.

How random.

THen it was recessm then dnt presentation. Im so relieved its overrrrrrrrrr! YAY!
I must have looked like an idiot trying to answer the questions, hahaha. But I took a peek at the presentation marks, it was satisfactory (:(:

Mr R showed us our CA2 marks , and im satisfied, I get A1. I STILL dont like dnt ok.
><

but my sketch book is like shit, probably going to bring down the marks for EOY. :D

HAHAHA, ok then it was malay. Kinda slack, did work which I finished quickly. Zuran keep complaining, that complain queen!

tolong,tolong.

hah how laaaaaaaaaaame.

then end of schoool!
went mac to eat , prices are rising :(

then went home with IMAN.

Went home and jumped into my bed and read the book"I Beleive You" by low kay hwa. I felt asleep in the middle of reading it. NONO, it wasnt boring i was tired. Then I wake up in a daze. Realised my bro make pancake for me. (:

Continue reading the book until fnish (: Damn touching.

Kinda boring daaaay !

and A BOOORING POST ,

no one force you to read so its up to you .

:DDDDDD CIAO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home