(: you will find treasure if you smile

Wednesday, August 29




H to the E to the LLO!


PE aerobics! I think 1/6 and 2/5 were kinda enthusiastic and they actually work out with us (: I thought they going to give the -_- face. I guess its nice to see!Great job!

Mr Chan said the 2/5 CCA C did a great job doing the aerobics on stage! YAY.

Then it was IPW , to me it was super useless subject ah .

I think Mr Mus teach us more than her ok ! Well I went to the lab to 'research' but we kinda got bored and me and kaixin fought with Abi!

Super hilarious.

We are typing sentences like " I dont give a damn , You are a baboon , Some people only know how to act" and we put into slide shows.

I guess we are really bored , dont worry only fake fight. Laugh like donkey heehawheehaw!

Then recess eat eat eat

Then DNT , and gosh andy spent MORE THAN A PERIOD JUST TO PRESENT!

tsktsktsk .

Then mothertongue, did some tchers day letter. Spend the whole 3 periods doing that :D YAY. Zuran was being noisy as usual!
Hahahaha.

cikgu nora is kinda nice so dont bully her!

After school went up class to the THING for tchers day . Do it with Abi and Kaixin.We only did some pages and its really quite nice {: It was kinda sweeet of us to put in our effort and time into this.

Then Abi had to go so left me and Kaixin and someother people like Jiawei and Faiz.
So me and kaixin do do do then suddenly,

JENG JENG JENG!

this attitude lady who is suppose to lock the classroom doors came in and start scolding us and shouting for us to leave the classroom!

she damn banana laaaaaaah! Super shit unreasonable , can talk nicely what! No need to shout like that right??

Kaixin kinda told her off saying she can told us nicely instead of shouting at us but she KEEP SCOLDING US MORE.

so we just keep quiet and like dont give a banana damn at her. But I didnt show I was angry hahaha I just laugh it off.

In the end we didnt complete doing the THING.

Then KX say its a few times already she will chase people out , man whats her PROBLEM?

Then I went home with kaixin (:
Had a nice talk with her .

Bought vanila milkshke and double chseburger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home