(: you will find treasure if you smile

Tuesday, September 4

Muruku,MnMs and Fruitella

What a dumb day today! Well I think its me. I think today suck! :(

Mainly because I got a big pimple and its ugly :( I named it Bobby.

Today have art , claymation . I missed the bus two times in a row , same driver , same spot . Its like history repeating itself.

So I have to walk to school ... -.-

Anyways Art was kinda frustrating with the characters! I hate to make it ;( But what to do we are left with no choice.

Its kinda frustrating.

I want to have more patience.

So the whole time 3/4 hours there doing the backdrop,characters and all.

After that had malay, super hungry. :(
Cikgu came like SUPER early man *applause*
ha, sarcasm.
Hungry
Hungry :(

Then she came , and give up muruku ika with a baby at its packaging.

Then we had lessons. :(

She gave us MnMs and Fruitella (:

Then we went pizzahut and eat !
YAY (:

Then went around lot one and yeah Home.

My blog is super dull .

Im so lame today . And I managed to touch Iman's nose twice today . HAHA ! *tease Farah. I wonder why I laugh at things that are not funny today. I guess today is a VERY weird day for me. Eh even Bobby agrees!

Hm me and bobby wants to sleep so gdniteeee!

Bobby , Im so sorry but I want you to be dead by tmr :(
Dont worry I will have a nice funeral for you ok?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home