(: you will find treasure if you smile

Wednesday, September 5

Im silently screaming !

Kamu di sana bersuka ria
Kami di sini sangat merana

;(

Kinda disappointed when I read the sms .
well well well my dear friend , im mad at you.

but i choose to forgive you .
because im nice and if im too angry ,
i will broke down. (haha,really)

Today did ART again , simply tiring but glad its almost done .

Except for the filming part. Im lazy to talk about it .

Anyways I miss ...
i miss sitting on a rock enjoying the sea breeze and had to worry about nothing
i miss going holiday with family and having loads of fun
i miss going somewhere really REALLY REALLY FUN!
i miss overnite camps
i miss campfire
I miss being on a ferry and go ontop and have the wind blowing at your face
I miss rainbows
I miss being in a hotel
I miss being in a resort
I miss running when the rain is heavily pouring
I miss gemas
I miss hugs
I miss babies and small children
I miss netball
I miss A&W
I miss star-gazing
I miss rolling on the floor laughing HARD.

:(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home