(: you will find treasure if you smile

Thursday, September 6

Rules of the game: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks.

1. Techno music makes me dizzy so yeah I dont like techno
2. I will pluck leaves randomly if I walk past a plant
3. I like to pull my hair
4. I dont like the disney princess expecially the snow white . hahaha
5. I laugh at random things
6. I will shit if like its hot then suddenly rain or somthing(dont know how to describe)
7. Sometimes I eat alot and half and hour later I shit
8. I like to jsut randomly poke/hit peopple
9. I have 1369 unread emails
10. I used to have 2 chicks for a pet but one of them died cause the other one step on it and murdered it! Then the other alive chick I go put at forest, so evil


there you go! (:

got more weird facts but thats all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home